2019 CM RD 9’4″/97″/60″/34″ Steel Flat BedRequest a Quote
Located in St. Louis: Call 314-771-6666 for more information.
2019 CM RD Steel Flat Deck 9'4" Flat Bed
Tough enough to haul the big loads, the popular RD models are expertly designed, professional-grade workhorses that are sized to fit almost any unit.
- Integrated tube headache rack
- Our headache racks are designed with the best and strongest materials to keep you safe when the unexpected happens.
- Super-durable powder-coat finish
- CM Truck Beds coats our products with powder, rather than paint. We cover every crevice and corner, providing long-lasting protection and a superior finish and shine!
- 4” structural steel channel frame rails
- Because we don’t use roll-formed runners, our structural 4″ channel frame rails are stronger and more durable than any on the market. They also prevent any rusting from the interior of the tube.
- 1/4” rub rails and stake pockets
- These accommodate your straps and give you multiple tie-down points throughout your hauling jobs.
- 1/8″ steel treadplate deck
- This strong and long-lasting deck is designed for heavy-duty work, withstanding the rigorous work conditions that our bodies are placed under. Compare to other bodies on the market, which use 11-gauge and 13-gauge floors.
- 30,000 lb.-rated B&W gooseneck hitch with 7-way electrical plug
- This is a best-in-class, independently tested gooseneck hitch that handles even your toughest hauls. It also contains a 7-way electrical plug to give you ample choices for your power-driven needs.
- Modular sealed wiring harness
- Our modular sealed wiring harnesses are resistant to corrosion, deterioration and pulling apart, meaning they can withstand the harshest conditions.
- 18,500 lb.-rated B&W bumper pull hitch
- CM’s independently rated bumper pull hitch gives you best-in-class towing capacity, which is integrated into the entire frame.
- 7-way round and 5-way flat electrical plug standard on rear tailboard
- This standard feature provides quality results and allows you to hook on to any trailer.
- LED DOT required lighting (clearance and marker lights)
- When you are backing up, turning, or hitting your brakes along the road, our LED lights will make your truck bed stand out more.
- 3” Steel roll-formed 3/16” channel cross members
- These are the toughest and most durable work truck subframes.
- Angled fuel fill
- Provides a shinier, and better-looking feature to your work truck, as well as a no-corrosion zone for all your in-and-out hauls.
- 2 – LED recessed tail, brake and backup lights mounted in headache rack
- CM’s lights are brighter and use less power than conventional incandescent lights, so your stops, turns, and tag lights will be easily seen and recognized.
Specs & Features
- LENGTH: 9'4"
- HEADACHE RACK: Steel Tube
- DECK: 1/8" Treadplate
- FRAME RAILS: 4" Structural Channel Steel
- CROSSMEMBERS: 3" x 3/16" Channel
- REAR SKIRT: Solid One Piece with Tapered Corners
- GN HITCH: 30K B&W Hitch with Welded Ball
- BP HITCH: 18,500 lb. B&W Hitch with Receiver Tube
- FUEL FILL: Angled
- 12V TRAILER PLUG: 12V Round 7 Pin in GN Box, Round 7 Pin/4 Way Flat on Rear
- REAR LIGHTING: Clear LED Oval
- LIGHT BOX (REAR SKIRT): Steel
- MARKER LIGHTING: Bullet DOT Approved LED
- TOOLBOX: Optional Underbody
- TOOLBOX HANDLE: N/A
- FENDERS: N/A
- SIDESTEPS: N/A
- TIEDOWNS: N/A
|Brand||CM Truck Beds|