2021 Switch-N-Go Medium Duty Interchangeable Drop BoxRequest a Quote
Available at CSTK St. Louis: Call 314-771-6666 for more information!
Our Switch-N-Go ® Drop Box is available in eight standard lengths, from 8’ to 15’ long, as well as two build grades (medium & heavy duty). Drop boxes come manufactured with either single swing gate or barn doors, with a variety of bulk heights Medium Duty (39”, or 51”) or Heavy Duty (36” or 48”) and capacities ranging from 7.2 up to 18 cubic yards based on models.
With the Switch-N-Go® hoist system (sold separately), your crew can work safely at ground-level by unloading the body to the ground. Easily use hand tools and wheelbarrows in a safe and comfortable position. Dropping a body to ground-level also allows you to load equipment like track loaders, motorized dumpers into your work truck body for easy transport, and material handling. Learn more about the advantages of a hoist system paired with a detachable truck body, and see how to supercharge your productivity and your business opportunities.
MEDIUM DUTY FEATURES
- Structural steel construction with zinc prime & powder coated finish
- Body widths are 88″ inside and 96″ outside
- Interior side heights are 39″ or 51″
- Floors are constructed of 10GA steel sheet with 3″ structural channel on 16″ centers
- Sides are constructed of 12GA steel with 2-3 posts per side and receive structural gussets between rear posts
- Top rails are constructed of 3″ x 3″ x 1/8″ square steel tubing
- Rear corner posts are constructed of 7GA steel sheet
- Tailgates are constructed of a formed 12GA steel sheet with 2″ x 2″ x 1/8″ tubular frame work
- Standard 6″ steel ground rollers